Nexcess come highly recommended by Kaira when it comes to top quality WordPress and/or WooCommerce online store hosting.
Nexcess offer fully managed hosting meaning that they handle all the following processes and more:
- Maximum speed with free Object Cache Pro, premium image compression, and a built-in CDN.
- Intelligent plugin update tools, like visual compare and performance monitoring.
- No overage fees, traffic limits, or metered pageviews.
- FREE migrations and a 30-day money-back guarantee included in every plan.
- Proactive server monitoring and support from WordPress experts 24/7/365.
- More PHP flexibility than any other WordPress host.
They offer 7 different pricing structures to suit the website or company that you’re building.
Anything from a single site tier ($19) to an Enterprise tier ($449) which can handle up to 250 websites.
Moving your current website over to Nexcess:
Nexcess offer a FREE migration service to help you move over to their managed hosting, as well as a 30 day money back guarentee if you’re not happy with their services or hosting.
Easily contact their support experts which are working all day, every day to ensure you get the service you pay for.
Getting Started with WordPress Hosting on Nexcess
Once you’re on the Nexcess website and you’ve decided on the hosting package that suits what you need, Click the Buy button and you’ll be take to the checkout page to select if you’d like to pay monthly or annually.
Then fill in your details and proceed to selecting or transferring your domain, and follow the steps further.
We don’t have access to any of the screens after this step, but it should be pretty self-explanatory, or if you find you’re stuff with somthing then don’t hesitate to contact the Nexcess support for help on this.