You’ve set up a killer WordPress site and you’re convinced that everybody should be buying what you’re selling.
But, instead of a torrent of leads, there’s just tumbleweed rolling on by.
Unfortunately, a slick WordPress website will only get you so far. You’re going to need a robust lead generation strategy to convert window shoppers to potential buyers.
Luckily, advancements in lead generation tools for WordPress mean that you no longer have to fly blind.
With an arsenal of lead generation plugins at your fingertips, you can now design sleek lead capture mechanisms, test their performance, and track their progress to improve your pre-sales strategy.
Read on to learn about the top lead generation WordPress plugins available today so you can drive conversions across multiple channels.
Why are WordPress Plugins so Important for Lead Generation?
WordPress is undoubtedly a dynamic tool. But what if you could power up its functionality to drive lead generation across multiple formats?
That’s where lead generation plugins come in.
Extending functionality and adding features, lead generation plugins enable a multi-pronged approach to lead capture on your WordPress site.
Rather than relying on a bare bones website, lead capture plugins help you to boost lead generation using varied tactics such as:
- Conversational marketing
- Search engine optimization (SEO)
- Email marketing
- Landing pages
- Lead generation forms
- List building
It’s important to note, though, too many plugins can spoil the broth. If you have too many WordPress plugins at once, they can slow down your website.
7 Top Lead Generation WordPress Plugins to Net New Business
Nearly 60% of business leaders complain that lead generation is a struggle. Sound like you?
If you’re finding lead generation tricky, try these top-notch lead generation WordPress plugins to enhance your lead capture strategy and drive conversion through your WordPress site.
Regular content updates are vital to a healthy SEO lead generation strategy. The problem is that clunky content upload processes significantly slow down the rate of content production.
Pros of Wordable
- Wordable significantly speeds up the content upload process.
- It’s easy to upload documents without losing Google Docs formatting.
- There’s minimal configuration — it’s a simple one-click process.
Cons of Wordable
- You have to tie the master account to a Gmail account
$19 to $99 per month
WPForms is an intuitive drag-and-drop form builder to create fully-responsive lead generation forms for WordPress. Enjoy a comprehensive template library and smart conditional logic to build a whole array of forms that qualify and segment leads.
Since half of marketers say that web forms are their highest converting lead generation tool, WPForms is a reliable way to boost lead generation on your WordPress site.
Pros of WPForms
- WPForms is one of the top-rated drag-and-drop form builders with over 100 ready-made templates to choose from
- It’s easy to build forms for all kinds of lead generation strategies, such as surveys, webinar registrations, email opt-ins, etc.
- Seamless integration with Zapier means that form submission can trigger action in the thousands of apps that Zapier supports.
- There’s plenty of helpful documentation to help you learn how to use the full suite of features.
Cons of WPForms
- The free version doesn’t have many features.
- You can’t add multiple files to forms at once making form creation a little slow at times.
$79 to $599 per year
Site Chat to WhatsApp
Looking to increase sales leads and offer the best support?
This conversational marketing plugin allows you to add a chat box to your WordPress site to provide the best, personal support. Allowing your users to contact you on WhatsApp gives them trust in you and your brand.
Pros of WhatsApp Site chat
- Add multiple agents so users can contact the right person/agent.
- It’s easy to customize the chat box to fit your company’s branding.
- Gives your users trust in being able to chat to you or an agent personally.
- It’s super fast and intuitive for setting up and for your site visitors to use.
Cons of WhatsApp Chat
- None that we can think of right now.
Kaira Site Chat Pricing
From only $9.99 right now.
CartFlows is a powerful sales funnel builder for WordPress. It provides a powerful suite of tools to help recover lost sales and improve the overall income from your online store.
The WordPress plugin includes an intuitive drag and drop funnel builder to help increase conversions. It also includes tools to add one-click upsells and order bumps and use dynamic offers to help increase customer spend without being too obvious about it.
CartFlows also includes A/B testing tools so you can analyze everything and refine and improve as you develop your funnels.
Pros of CartFlows
- Complete sales funnel builder for WordPress that’s very easy to use
- Drag and drop builder with readymade templates so you can begin earning right away
- One click order bump and upsell tools to increase revenue
- Cart abandonment tools to reduce losses using follow up emails and offers
Cons of CartFlows
- The free version is good but limited
- Creating funnels does include a slight learning curve
Pricing for CartFlows
CartFlows has a free version so you can try before you buy.
Premium costs $239 per year with a 30-day money back guarantee.
To generate leads from search engine traffic, you need a stellar SEO strategy that gets your website to the prime spot on Google. Since content marketing is one of the top ranking factors, it’s wise to deploy a plugin that helps optimize content for search engines.
Rank Math is a powerful SEO plugin that optimizes your content. The SEO plugin offers keyword research and optimization tools, along with technical SEO assistance.
Pros of Rank Math
- This plugin acts as an easy-to-use SEO proofreader to enhance your SEO content.
- Rank Math explains complex SEO concepts simply for non-technical users
- The plugin prevents content scraping websites from stealing content and ranking higher.
- Rank Math offers lots of free training videos to help you boost your SEO knowledge.
Cons of Rank Math
- Rank Math only matches word-for-word keywords.
- The dashboard can be a little confusing if you have multiple sites.
Pricing for Rank Math Premium
Starts at $59 per year with a 30-day money back guarantee.
OptinMonster is one of the most popular customer acquisition and lead generation softwares, with over a million users.
Users can create and personalize WordPress promotions. Enjoy targeting, retargeting, and exit intent functionalities, along with comprehensive testing.
Pros of OptinMonster
- There are many different form types, from pop-ups to full-screen overlays to floating bars.
- The library has over 75 pre-made templates plus a powerful drag-and-drop promotion builder
- OptinMonster has a sleek A/B testing feature.
- It’s super simple to personalize promotions and retarget customers based on behavior
Cons of OptinMonster
- Users complain about limited analytics.
- There’s no function to schedule campaigns to finish automatically.
$14 – $80 per month
Landing pages are one of the highest-converting lead generation tactics with conversion rates of around 23%.
OptimizePress 3.0 helps you build a whole host of high-performing landing pages, such as registration pages, email opt-ins, confirmation pages, pop-ups, and so on.
Pros of OptimizePress 3.0
- It’s straightforward to build lots of different pages and funnels, from opt-in to sales pages.
- OptimizePress 3.0 allows you to accept payments from 32 different countries on your landing pages.
- Enjoy the one-click upsell and order bump functionalities to increase profit margins.
Cons of OptimizePress 3.0
- The resizing functionality is a little clunky.
- Integrations are tricky.
OptimizePress 3.0 Pricing
$99 to $199 per year
Lead generation doesn’t have to be a headache with the right tools on your side.
Thanks to these incredible lead generation WordPress plugins, you can boost lead capture and drive conversions using a multitude of mechanisms.
If you’re wondering which lead generation plugins would work best for you, contact the kaira team. We’re experts at fine-tuning WordPress sites to achieve your goals.